Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Friday, November 4, 2011

Fun Friday with a little (lot) of help from my friends.

I'm late - I'm late - to the tea party - got so involved in reading posts today.


I should have named my blog Crazy Chatty Cathy - because I do love and have a passion for silly and eclectic things. Brings me so much joy and happiness I guess. Others have their wonderful thrifts - some have great tablescapes - sewing - crafting - photography - some give us wonderful Bible verses and small mini sermons - animals - travels - etc. I have such a well rounded group of gals and most of us share a love for God. So I get a wide variety of items to put inside my head each day.

I was talking to Ann the other day and I said thank you - she sends me lots of things, And so many people have asked me - where do you get your blog information - and I am thinking - I get it from my friends. So really my blog is made of Chatty and her friends. Kind of crazy right - just like I like it. So thank you all. Thanks for sending me things. Thanks for joining me. Thanks for loving my little nutty world. I guess what I am saying here is - this blog is a collection - a mosaic of friends or a patchwork of friends. Couldn't do it without you.

And yes - some of my posts originate from myself - believe it or not. lol However I always give credit when credit is due.


I say this every morning to myself - ah. One day . . .


I received this from Ann, Jerry, and Marydon. And I thank you all - because each time I get a forward - I think of it as a gift. I NEVER get too many and I consider EACH one a gift. If you don't know these blogs please visit them - great people are behind them. (So still send me the forwards please!)

Thank you Betty! She helped me see what I was doing wrong. Nah....




In the town I live in is a couple that were about to celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary. Let me describe them
He was a small, thin man and she was an extremely heavy woman.
Their kids wanted to send them to Las Vegas for their anniversary but they had never flown. With much conversation the couple decided to go ahead and fly.
As they were walking onto the plane the old man got very nervous and was white knuckled. To say the least he was thinking he messed up buy being on the plane.
The man was seated at the window and his wife on the aisle.
As the plane neared the Grand Canyon the pilot came on the intercom and announced that if they would look out the right window they could see the canyon.
The woman stood up and leaned over her husband to get a good look at the same time as the pilot banked the wing to the right to give them a better view.
The old man said in a loud voice WOMAN SIT BACK DOWN BEFORE YOU TURN THIS PLANE OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My question is - do you think the husband is still alive?
Thanks Jerry.


Warning - from my friend Joe.

When you drink Vodka over ice, it can give you kidney failure,

When you drink Rum over ice, it can give you liver failure,

When you drink whiskey over ice, it can give you heart problems,

When you drink Gin over ice, it can give you brain problems.

Apparently, ice is really bad for you.

(Beware) - chatty




Okay there are over 7 billion people in the world - do you want to know what your number is?

Thanks Jerry.


I am not able to embed this, by request of the owner - but it was sent to me by Kim and it is the funniest thing I have ever seen. I don't watch a lot of television, but apparently this show is on every day. And it just takes three minutes and I promise you - you will laugh so hard and if you don't something is wrong with your laugh meter.




THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:

Know that you are your greatest enemy, but also your greatest friend.
- Jeremy Taylor

I liked that one to leave you with today. Thought it was meaningful.



x_f43945a

No comments:

Post a Comment