Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Animal Tails

I showed this little pooch and my grandson last week - but I just love this picture I'm sharing it again with the newest saga of Disco.

Now this little (ahem) dog was a rescue dog. He had been abused. And left outside for who knows how long. You can tell it from his behavior. He's getting better and better about certain things. But he LIVES for food - but then who doesn't?



We're used to putting everything up when we go out. Well one day I bought the GS some sugar cookies - big round ones - 18 of them. Now he didn't like them - which is no surprise either.
So I asked my daughter if she wanted them for her class at school. She took them put them in her school bag and put her school bag on her chair.



When we got home - well you know - he had pulled her bag off the chair - got to the very bottom of the bag. Dragged all the cookies in the plastic bag into the den. When we got home - he was still eating them!

He had eaten 9 HUGE COOKIES! He looked pregnant. I mean his stomach was huge!

Well the next day he threw up three times and eventually got back to the old Disco. He still might weigh an extra pound!

Maybe he needs to chase this cat!

x_c6a0401

Thought for the day:

"Adversity is the first path of truth." ~ Lord Byron

Do you think Disco learned his lesson? (I don't).

Have you had any pet troubles?

No comments:

Post a Comment