Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Wednesday - Happy Hump Day



Imagine what it would be like waking up tomorrow and having only the things you are thankful for today. . .

Kind of an interesting thought isn't it?

What would be in your tomorrow?


I am thankful I believe in God, I'm thankful for my family and friends, my home, my health, and my life. Now those are the big things we all kind of thankful for -right?

But what else is going to be with you tomorrow?

For today I was thankful I was able to go to and afford the dentist and I had a good report.

I was thankful I was able to drive out of my way to Wal Mart to get my niece a DS game for her daughter she couldn't get by her Wal Mart.

I was thankful for the trees in my yard that have leaves falling down gently from them like snow.

I was thankful I was able to take my grandson to the park and dog and we just played it was such a wonderful day out.

I was also thankful for letting the two of them - dog and GS look out the window when I drove home - they were so cute.



And I am a little late with computer stuff because my GS was home from school - voting day - but I am thankful for my computer and all my friends that live there!

And I have a lot more - what about you?

x_3bb4eaad

No comments:

Post a Comment