Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Okay think about this then . . .

Sometimes blending in - is much better then sticking out!

AND do you remember this quote - I think we all have heard it:

“If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue, Or walk with kings - nor lose the common touch; If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you; If all men count with you, but none too much; If you can fill the unforgiving minute With sixty seconds' worth of distance run - Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man (Woman) my son (daughter) ! ”

Rudyard Kipling (1865-1936);
poet, author

I'm wondering if I have reached Womanhood yet - how about you - have you reached being a Man or a Woman yet?

Happy birthday to my mom - she was born in 1919 - so she would be 92 - wow - I miss you, but I will see you again. Her name was Rose...

x_3bb4d50e

No comments:

Post a Comment