Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sunday


Murmuration from Sophie Windsor Clive on Vimeo.

from DeanO
I visit so many blogs and I see so many wonderful things and since we have a lot of different followers then maybe the blog I was visiting that I want to share things I see with you. This is a video where I think God knocked and the two souls who were there answered it and heard. I think God shows Himself in many ways. Through miracles and though some amazing sites you just aren't expecting!
God always knocks loud enough for a willing soul to hear.
Now I would love your thoughts. How does God speak to you. He speaks to me I think from something I call God Winks. Friends, notes, emails, photography, flowers, colors, music, hugs, books, quotes, from reading the Bible, and of course prayer. But I don't know that he has ever 'talked' to me personally yet I know He is there. I've seen the results of some of his work.



It is my hubs 65th birthday today - a big one. My grandson took some ribbons and decorated the family room all by himself - he even brought the ladder in from the garage!




He is a lot more capable then I suspected!

No comments:

Post a Comment