Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Saturday something to think about . . .

Hey gang - I had an unusual problem with my post yesterday - I had comments on my post - but only the first one came over to my email. Have any of you had that issue? Any ideas?

And they are not being emailed to me today either - errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Which way is witch?


Photobucket

Something to think about and rejoice about!




I've learned that you can't give what you've never received. There's no aquifer of love, there's no distillery of faith within me, so I have to receive it. -Max Lucado

I've talked a lot to my blog friends and one thing I think I have learned and I'm shocked - but I'm NOT alone. What I went through years ago - maybe I did actually go though alone - but I was not alone as the only one - and now we are here together - as strong women - no longer victims - courageous - and blessed.

We are able to give to others - which should be impossible - but because we received a gift - a gift from God - not an easy one wrapped in a big package with a pink bow - we had to work to open it for sure - but WE DID IT!

We are survivors.


x_c6a0401

No comments:

Post a Comment