Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Silent Monks Singing ???






Actually - it was a group of high school students playing monks - 'singing' it silently. Funny though AND it is one of my favorite songs.

Thought for the day:

When you are reluctant to change, think of the beauty of autumn.

-Submitted By Vbbrown


To me these kids took a risk - they changed something - and that is a trait I truly admire.

Happy Sunday. God bless!

I turned comments off yesterday - I was trying it any way - thinking that I was giving you a break from having to comment every day - but I don't think it worked so well. I just don't want anyone overworked or overwhelmed here. Maybe I should write less . . . what do you think? Honestly - I want this place to be fun.

x_a4f395f






No comments:

Post a Comment