Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Friday, November 18, 2011

Fun Friday with a little help from my friends . . .


Better yet are you sorry you did? lol
(Thank you Marlyn.)

I feel like a VALEDICTORIAN !!!!!I handed the teller @ my bank a withdrawal slip for $400.00.

I said "May I have large bills, please."

She looked at me and said, "I'm sorry sir, all the bills are the same size."

When I got up off the floor I explained it to her...


Take a look at this.PEOPLE ARE AWESOME
Click here: PEOPLE ARE





Thank you Frannie

Thank you Frannie



Thank you Frannie




And Friday would never be complete without Jerry. Now don't watch unless you want to be rolling all over the floor laughing.









THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:

Better keep yourself clean and bright; you are the window through which you must see the world.

-George Bernard Shaw


So is it just in my mind, but did blogger automatically change things when you are posting - it looks different when I write - the box surrounding the post is blue???

And thank you follower number 238 - my followers list doesn't allow me to see who it is - let me know!

x_a4f395f

Disclaimer - if I forget to put who sent it to me - I claim I made a mistake. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment