Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Monday, October 3, 2011

Chicken Avocado Salad

I enjoy October!

Yesterday I wrapped and wrapped and wrapper - and I must say I am not a very good wrapper. Oh well.

And I have had a couple people say they can't leave a comment and one can't follow me - are any of y'all having these issues?


Now I do have some friends who aren't my followers and that don't have a blog - believe it or not. And this recipe is from one of my longest (1978) and sweetest and dearest friend - she has been with me threw it all and she's still here. lol Hi Jean!

Now this recipe is from her. And I have tested it. It is nothing short of delicious and healthy - I don't mind healthy if it is delicious.

Maybe you will enjoy it too.

Chicken Avocado Salad
½ c. plain yogurt (I used no- fat Greek)
1 T. onion (I used a few sliced green onions)
1 T. lemon juice
1 tsp. garlic salt
3 drops hot sauce
1 ½ c. cooked chicken
1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
1 med. ripe avocado
1 med. tomato
Mix
Serve with mini pita pocket bread and shredded lettuce.
THIS IS GREAT - hope you try it and enjoy it.


It looked like this - but I used pita and shredded lettuce, but this looks great too!



x_5c59c1d

Take pride in yourself. Be your own person.


- Jack Lambert

No comments:

Post a Comment