Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Saturday, October 1, 2011

The Final Winner is . . . EVERYONE!!!!

HAPPY OCTOBER



Okay drum roll please!

Winning number of number 6 is 9!
True Random Number Generator 9 !

9 was Deb On Wheels! Congrats and just know while I am thrilled for Deb I wish I had glasses for everyone. So send me your address!

Now please read further - I have another surprise!
Today someone�� asked me�� if I liked�� you all.
I laughed, and�� I said,
"Ha!�� That's funny!! �� I freakin' LOVE�� all these chicks!! �� Their funny, caring, crazy as heck, sweet, beautiful,they love God, and their family,they are reading this email�� right now.......... & I love them all!!"
And dear friends - I am going to do something you might think is a bit weird - which is not unusual for Chatty. Just ask my family...

I'm going to send each and every one of you who left a comment, are one of my followers, AND who did not win - a very tiny gift in the mail - a consolation prize! Believe it or not I am.

So if you played, follow me, and did not win - send me your address. Yes really! I ALREADY HAVE THE GIFTS. Now they are not BIG gifts, but I think they are cute ones.

SO THIS GOES TO SHOW YOU - OLD CHATTY ONLY HAS WINNERS AS FOLLOWERS!
So thank you to my Vitamin F's! And I mean this - you guys are my friends.

A Quiet Corner
Angela
Ann (Boston)
Belle
Becky
Betsy
Blue Violet
Buttercup
Calamity Jane
Catherine
Chery at the Farmer's Daughter
Carol O.
Cheri G.
Crystal Mary
DeCrafty Lady
Doris
Eva
Happier than A Pig in the Mud
Holly
Jeanie
Jean
Jill
Just Stuff From a Boomer
Lisa M.
Karen L.
Kim at Stuff Could be worse
Katja
Linda Ala Carte
Lisa at Two Bears
Leontien
Maria
Marydon
Mevely
Micheli
Munir at Focus
Nikki (Sarah)
Patti
Pondside
Quintessential Magpie
Raindrops and Daisies
Remington
Sandra Madsnapper
Savannah Granny
Sharon K
Susan R.
Susan - Writing Straight From the Heart
Sweet Debbie
Sweet Marie
Tanna
That Corgi
This Is Me
Twinkie Mom
Walking on Sunshine

Now if I missed anyone who left a comment who played - let me know - I make mistakes. I tried to be careful that is why this is so late.
And if I spelled your name incorrectly I'm sorry.
And my email address is skcz@comcast.net .
So send me your snail mail address. I mean it.
And give me a week or two to get this all done.

Hope you all had fun and thanks for being my friends - you guys are the world's greatest.

My favorite movie is - It's A Wonderful Life - and do you remember what Clarence told him in the end - "No man is a failure who has friends."

No comments:

Post a Comment